· On Wednesday, May 17th in partnership with Legal Aid Society, CM Salamanca will host a Case Closed event from 10am – 1pm. Services offered day of will include: helping individuals obtain copies of their rap sheet, understanding what relief they’re eligible for, and if eligible, directly assisting them with sealing applications, or alternatively providing information on other forms of relief. This event requires an RSVP, as the intake will be capped at 30 people. If interested please email CMSalamanca.email@example.com or call (718) 402-6130 to secure an appointment slot.
· On Wednesday, May 31st CM Salamanca in partnership with OATH will host a summons inquiry/correction event from 11am – 4pm at our district office. Constituents can receive answers to questions about summons obtained, the hearing process and how to respond.
· On Thursday, June 1st CM Salamanca will be hosting his second annual Noche Boriquena event from 7pm – 12am at Maestro’s Caterers 1703 Bronxdale Ave. Bronx, NY 10462. RSVP’s are being accepted by way of phone call (718) 402-6130 or through email at CMSalamanca.firstname.lastname@example.org
How to connect with Team Salamanca
We strongly encourage interested parties to follow us on one of our social media platforms. This is to help individuals stay informed and up to date about legislation, upcoming events and other pivotal information.
– Facebook: Facebook.com/CMSalamanca
– Twitter: @CMSalamancaJr
– Instagram: @cmsalamancajr_d17